The DPA Blog
Startups.  Small Business.  Social Media.
Entrepreneurs.  Executive Assistants.  Events.
Marketing.  Money.  and more...
& the latest news from the Designated PA team!
If you like this, then please share!
Posts Currently viewing the tag: "online marketing"
How-To-Grow-Your-Business-Using-Pinterest

Pinterest is widely recognised for its ability to drive a tremendous amount of traffic to your website and as the rising star of social media platforms in 2016, it would reckless to miss out. Hubspot have recently jumped on the Pinterest bang-wagon and already have shown transparency by admitting Pinterest drives the most referral…(Read More)

The Essential Small Business Start Up Steps!

A well deserved slap on the back for making the brave decision to go ahead and make those start up dreams a reality! You’re already aware of the time consuming and all encompassing effect this will have on your lifestyle in the future, so let’s take the edge away and make the start…(Read More)

How-to-write-an-INCREDIBLE-business newsletter

Congratulations! You now have a handful of newly acquired subscribers. These potential customers liked the idea of your product/ service so much that they want to hear more about it before they decide to purchase. On the sales funnel, this would be one of the last steps to securing that order! But would you like…(Read More)

6-Reasons-Why-We-Hired-A-Virtual-PA

Time is precious for the entrepreneur and growing small business, yet we still crave a better life and work balance, freedom from daily repetitive tasks, peace of mind our overflowing to do lists will actually get done.  Let’s not even get started on THAT company blog, requiring at least 3 unique blog posts a…(Read More)

Forbes have recently published a rather cruel and shocking start up statistic. Apparently nearly 90% of start ups fail. So what can we learn from the remaining 10%? One thing is certain. The victors will know their product and customers inside out and have some sort of marketing strategy put into place. Also, they would…(Read More)

THE-ULTIMATE Hashtag List

Did you know that Hashtags receive nearly TWICE as much engagement than a social media post with none? But what are they and why use them? A hashtag is a label attached to a social media post. It’s a simple way for people to search for common topics that are archived in a collective…(Read More)

Top 5 secrets of successful remote teams

Did you know that home workers make up nearly 14% of UK workforce? That’s over 14 million that have abandoned the workplace, the highest recorded figure to date.  At least 35% of home workers are professionals or associate professionals, and this trend is growing every year. Whether it be a more balanced life style…(Read More)

6_marketing_habits_every_start_up_should_have

Successful entrepreneurs may be different from one another when it comes to their chosen market, but they all have one thing in common. They use the same business habits to drive forward their brand and increase their sales and productivity. If the below VITAL steps seem somewhat exhausting and time consuming, its well worth considering…(Read More)

If you like this, then please share!

Unsure what support you need?

Get in touch with Hilary on 020 7952 1460

Hilary will listen and discover how we can help you.   She will talk you through the process and give you insight into how our team of PAs can work with you.

Find out how Designated PA can help you and your company